Friday, February 10, 2012

Fraser Suites, Seoul

(I just found this post in my drafts folder, not sure why it didn't go up before, but better late than never, right?)

These are pictures from all the rooms in my suite...it was so big, I didn't know what to do with myself! I'll put a link to the hotel at the bottom, in case you want to see more about it!

This was the master bedroom in the suite...some people in our group didn't realize this room even existed in their suites, so they slept on the twin bed in the second bedroom!




The suite had an office...in case you didn't have quite enough room elsewhere!

Entryway, door to office on left, close on right.

Funny story about the washer/dryer...as many of you will recognize, it is just like what I had in my first post-grad apartment...well I asked around and it doesn't work any better here in Seoul than it did in Harrisonburg! I guess it really is just meant for Europe!



http://seoul.frasershospitality.com/

No comments: